- All-season tread
- Good handling thanks to a soft asymmetric tread pattern
- Black sidewall
- Wide circumferential grooves increase hydroplaning resistance
- Extra sipes increase grip on wet and dry roads for consistent handling
- Increased sipe density improves grip on wet and dry roads
- Whether commuting to work or simply running to the grocery store, today's drivers often want a tire that's built to perform in any weather condition. Built for use on coupes, sedans, CUVs, and SUVs, the Sport Touring A/S from American Tourer features extra sipes that strengthen grip on wet and dry roads. Four wide grooves within the tread remove water to reduce the risk of hydroplaning, and the Sport Touring A/S also features a soft, asymmetric tread pattern to further boost handling performance.